Watch the celebrities compete for $5,000 for the charity of their choice in the LIVE video player at the top of this page.
Here’s the full list of celebrity contestants and how they’re bowling:
- Scott Sabol competing for St. Vincent De Paul Society
- John Sabol competing for ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter
- Guardians mascot Slider competing for Cleveland Guardians Charities
- Cavaliers mascot Moondog competing for KultureCity
John Sabol and Moondog advance! John might be the little brother, but he sure stepped up for the big win against Scott! Fun, brotherly competition never hurt anyone, but Thanksgiving dinner conversations might be a little interesting this year.
- Joe Toohey competing for Children’s Hunger Alliance
- Jen Toohey competing for UH Rainbow & Children’s
- Andre Knot competing for Rec2connect
- Cleveland Guardians Mustard competing for Cleveland Guardians Charities
Jen Toohey and Andre Knott advance! Another sibling set went head-to-head this round, and this time, Jen came out on top! And the Cleveland Guardians Mustard was pretty sad about his loss against Andre… but Andre won fair and square and will move on to the next round!
- Bernie Kosar competing for Community at the Core
- Greg Pruitt competing for A Special Wish Northeast Ohio
- Amanda Berry competing for National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Lil John competing for Womankind
Bernie Kosar and Amanda Berry advance! Out of two football favorites, Bernie Kosar came out on top this time. And after a double tie, Amanda Berry beat Lil John and gets to move onto the semifinals!
John Sabol vs. Moondog
John Sabol advances!
Jen Toohey vs. Andre Knott
Jen Toohey advances!
Bernie Kosar vs. Amanda Berry
Amanda Berry advances!
John Sabol vs. Jen Toohey vs. Amanda Berry
JEN TOOHEY WINS!
Jen Toohey won $5000 to donate to the charity of her choice, University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital! Great job Jen!