PARMA, Ohio (WJW) – Parma firefighters responded to reports of a house fire in the 7500 block of Hoertz Rd. just after 2 a.m. Wednesday.
Firefighters say four people were in the home.
One person was taken to the hospital. No word on their condition.
Firefighters rescued the family dog from the home but were unable to rescuscitate him.
Streets in the area were closed while firefighters got the flames under control.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Coronavirus-themed Halloween display bringing joy to Cleveland community
- Akron police search for hit-skip driver who struck, killed 64-year-old pedestrian
- Spotty showers continue overnight as cold front sweeps through
- Local family-owned costume shop struggling amid coronavirus pandemic
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington