CLEVELAND (WJW)– A woman died in a crash on Cleveland‘s east side Wednesday morning.
A car crashed into a tree at East 155th Street and Invermere Avenue shortly after 8 a.m.
Cleveland EMS officials said a woman, who was about 40 years old, was pronounced dead at the scene.
No additional information about the crash was immediately available.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- IRS issues warning about new wave of scams as second round of stimulus checks delivered
- Man found dead on side of road in Richland County
- Mario Lopez connects with former ‘Saved by the Bell’ costar Dustin Diamond after cancer diagnosis
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last executed under Trump