CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Division of Police is investigating the shooting death of a 55-year-old woman.
Just before 1 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the 2500 block of E. 49th St. for a shooting call.
Police say the woman had been shot in the chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say they could not find any witnesses to the shooting.
The victim has not been identified.
If you have information that can help police, call (216)25-CRIME.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots
- Pentagon says August drone strike in Afghanistan that killed 10 including children was ‘tragic mistake’
- ‘I wish I said bye to my dad’: Teen loses mom months after dad, sister die from COVID-19
- Mark your calendar: When you can see Ohio’s fall leaves at their peak
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus