CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Division of Police is investigating the shooting death of a 55-year-old woman.
Just before 1 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the 2500 block of E. 49th St. for a shooting call.
Police say the woman had been shot in the chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say they could not find any witnesses to the shooting.
The victim has not been identified.
If you have information that can help police, call (216)25-CRIME.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Watch Live: Pres. Trump, Biden to appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Live video: Ohio Gov. DeWine holds coronavirus news conference
- Rankings: See which states don’t bother to vote and where Ohio stands on the turnout list
- ‘Voting is the key to change’: Browns urge others to vote ahead of Election Day