(WJW) — Old Man Winter delivered a big wallop to much of Northeast Ohio.
Several communities issued a snow parking ban to allow crews to clear the roadways.
Brunswick: There is a snow parking ban in effect in Brunswick through Wednesday morning.
Canal Fulton: “NO PARKING” on streets during a snow ban when (2) TWO or more inches of snow accumulates in our area.
Canton Township: Parking ban is in effect from Monday at 8 p.m. through Wednesday Dec 2 at 8 a.m.
Cleveland: Goes into effect at 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Hudson: A snow parking ban is in effect until 6 p.m. Tuesday.
City of Lorain: A snow parking ban is in effect until further notice.
Maple Heights: A snow parking ban is in effect until further notice.
Newburgh Heights: Parking ban in effect until further notice.
Painesville: Parking ban in effect until further notice.
Parma: Parking ban in effect from 8 a.m. Tuesday until further notice.
Parma Heights: Parking ban in effect until Thursday, December 3 at 8 a.m.
Village of LaGrange: Whenever snow has accumulated to a depth of two inches (2″) or more on any curbed street or on any paved street, parking shall be prohibited until such time as snow has been plowed from any such street. This prohibition shall not apply to parking in Public Square
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Giant Eagle taking part in Ohio’s 1B vaccinations; here is how to schedule an appointment
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Cleveland establishes call center for coronavirus vaccine questions