**This story is no longer active. Please click here for the latest weather conditions in NE Ohio**
(WJW) — Several Northeast Ohio schools are closed or on delay after the area was slammed with snow for much of Sunday, with a Winter Weather Advisory issued through 10 p.m. More snow is expected throughout the week.
11 a.m. The city of Parma has canceled it’s parking ban.
8 a.m. Ground FOX gives us a look at morning road conditions on I-90 in Cleveland.
The following parking bans were announced on Sunday:
- Newburgh Heights
- Richmond Heights
- La Grange
The following communities have issued snow emergencies:
- Ashland County: Level 1 until further notice
- Huron County: Level 1 until further notice
- Parma Heights: until 11 p.m.
- Richland County: Level 1 until further notice
- Summit County: Level 1 until further notice