CLEVELAND (WJW) — Just because football players are required to play in nearly every kind of weather doesn’t mean they know how to thrive in snow.
**See Clevelanders react to the snow in the video, above**
And as the first big snowstorm of the year has blanketed Northeast Ohio, various Cleveland Browns players weighed in on their social media platforms today.
Wide receiver Jarvis Landry’s reaction alone is pure gold (and teammate Tae Davis agreed):
Another Southerner, Ronnie Harrison Jr., also took issue with the white stuff:
Check out other reactions below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state