Editor’s Note: The video above is from a previous Mega Millions winning ticket location.
NORTH CANTON, Ohio (WJW) – Someone in Northeast Ohio has hit the jackpot.
Lottery officials say a $1 million winning Mega Millions ticket was sold at a Circle K in North Canton in the 4100 block of Portage Street.
The ticket was an auto-pick. It matched five numbers in Tuesday’s drawing.
The winning numbers are 9, 16, 29, 37, 53. The Mega Ball was 11.
The winner has 180 days to claim the prize.
The Ohio Lottery Commission says the odds of winning are 1 in 11.7 million.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Fly like an Eagle with Cleveland Zoo’s new zipline
- Simone Biles out of team finals due to medical issue, will be assessed daily
- 75-year-old hit with Taser without warning says officer put knee on his neck
- Kenny’s groovin’ at Soul Jam Live
- Britney Spears’ new lawyer files to remove father’s control over her