CLEVELAND (WJW) — A strong cold front is still moving through our area right now.
Wind alerts all still in place until tonight. Sustained winds out of the south 20-30 MPH with higher wind gusts all day long while some areas aren’t out the clear until 11 pm. Be prepared for continued power outages.
Temperatures will fall from the 50s into the mid 40s by 5 p.m. There is the risk of hit and miss showers following the front through this evening.
Still windy tonight with the potential of a lake effect rain/snow showers east. It’ll be brief so no accumulation anticipated. Temps bottom out around 30 degrees overnight.
A short-lived period of colder air (as advertised last week) will be around early next week which could produce some lake effect precipitation including snow. The risk will be on Tuesday. Those outside of the Snowbelt communities can expect more clouds and chilly temps.
Here’s the latest Fox 8 Day Forecast:
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Dr. Dre now back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Medina County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing 17-year-old girl
- Police: Man arrested at DC checkpoint with unregistered firearm, improper credential