(WJW) –– Video conferencing platform Zoom reports “everything should be working properly now after widespread outages were reported in several parts of the country and the world.
Users took to social media Monday morning, reporting the outages.
According to downdetector.com, the problems started just before 8 a.m. as many students tried to log on for remote learning and as employees attempted to join work-related meetings.
Zoom’s website then reported partial outages with Zoom meetings and Zoom video webinars.
The website stated:”We have received reports of users being unable to visit the Zoom website (zoom.us) and unable to start and join Zoom Meetings and Webinars. We are currently investigating and will provide updates as we have them.”
Stick with Fox 8 and Fox8.com for more.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- LIVE: Mother of Tamir Rice, local activists hold rally to demand Department of Justice reopen his case
- Centenarian beats COVID-19, two strains of the flu in time for 105th birthday
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,149 confirmed cases reported, 67 new deaths
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million