AAA shows the national average is up to $4.82, saying the culprits are domestic gasoline supply decreasing from 700,000 bbl to 219 million bbl last week and Memorial Day weekend’s gasoline demand growing from 8.8 million b/d to 8.98 million b/d.
“Coupled with volatile crude oil prices, pump prices will likely remain elevated as long as demand grows and supply remains tight,” AAA says in a news release.
Here are some of the lowest prices spotted in the greater Cleveland area:
- Sunoco on the OH Turnpike in Broadview Heights – $4.46
- Marathon on St. Clair Avenue in Cleveland – $4.49
- Sam’s Club on Broadway in Bedford – $4.49
- Sam’s Club on Cobblestone Road in Sheffield Village – $4.49
- Costco on Detroit Road in Avon – $4.49
See the full list of GasBuddy’s Top 10 Gas Stations & Cheap Fuel Prices here.