WESTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Last month, community members held a lemonade stand event benefiting a cancer patient with a new baby.
Yesterday, that cancer patient, Erin Kramer, passed away at home, her family announced. Kramer was 34 years old.
Kramer was hospitalized at the end of July. She battled cancer while pregnant and had to have brain tumors removed during her pregnancy.
Kramer’s new baby, Dawson, was born premature and is now 2 months old.
A funeral mass is being held at St. Brendan Church, at 4242 Brendan Lane in North Olmsted, Saturday at noon. Face masks are required during the service. The funeral will also be live streamed on the Chambers Funeral Homes Facebook page.
On Thursday, a visitation is taking place at the North Olmsted funeral home location, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Kramer’s full obituary can be found right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland police release body camera video in arrest of Marshon Lattimore
- Couple warns fellow homeowners about exploding glass shower doors
- Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields tells NFL teams he’s managing epilepsy
- Ohio Gov. DeWine calls deadly police shooting of teen girl ‘horrible tragedy’
- Factory making Johnson and Johnson vaccine was dirty, improperly run, FDA inspection found