CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – People who live on Cleveland’s west side near W. 130th St. are being asked to move their cars Tuesday morning, due to a water main break.
FOX 8’s Patty Harken first reported the break just after 4 a.m.
The break affects W. 130th between Cooley and Lorain Ave.
Harken reported the road was buckling in some spots.
FOX 8 video from the scene showed water bubbling into the street and creeping around the tires of vehicles parked in the street.
There is no estimate on how quickly repairs will be made.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Trump: ‘Crisis handled’; Schumer: ‘He’s ignoring reality’
- San Francisco Police Department will stop releasing most mug shots to combat racial bias
- Senators updated on fast-track COVID-19 vaccine program
- House coronavirus panel examines medical companies’ concerns over PPE shortages
- Cuyahoga County among several in Ohio under Level 3 for coronavirus risk