CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – People who live on Cleveland’s west side near W. 130th St. are being asked to move their cars Tuesday morning, due to a water main break.
FOX 8’s Patty Harken first reported the break just after 4 a.m.
The break affects W. 130th between Cooley and Lorain Ave.
Harken reported the road was buckling in some spots.
FOX 8 video from the scene showed water bubbling into the street and creeping around the tires of vehicles parked in the street.
There is no estimate on how quickly repairs will be made.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Newton Falls Exempted Village Schools K-12 classes go remote Monday, due to ‘possible COVID result’
- Shaker Heights students to return back to classrooms next month, teachers express concern
- Video shows woman attacking members of California tribe protesting border wall
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- 12 more confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in City of Cleveland, no new deaths