CANTON, Ohio (WJW) – “We need justice for Ace.”
Timeka Torrence is the grandmother of 1-year-old twins Ace and Arcel.
Ace was killed.
Arcel is still recovering from injuries.
“It’s been six weeks. We need some answers,” Torrence told the FOX 8 I-Team.
She says the family is praying for justice.
The boys’ mother, Bria Torrence, says the pain is unimaginable.
She is hoping an arrest can be made soon.
Canton police want people to take another look at surveillance video taken outside the home where the boys were shot.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. at 1645 Clarendon Ave. SW.
Investigators believe one or more of the suspects involved may be from the Chicago area.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.
If you have information that can help investigators, call 330-489-3144 or text a tip by texting “CANTON” followed by your tip to 847411.
Read more headlines on FOX8.com:
- Lake effect snow showers tonight, but warm days are ahead
- Garland scores 24 points, Cavaliers beat Bulls 115-92
- Cleveland parents looking for justice after son run over, killed following I-90 crash
- Padilla: 700 military sites have toxic chemicals in water
- Homicide detectives investigating after man shot, killed in Canton