SANDUSKY, Ohio (WJW) — The sunflowers are starting to blossom at Maria’s Sunflower Field of Hope out in Sandusky.
Prayers from Maria Children’s Glioma Cancer Foundation shared the update on Facebook along with a photo of a sunflower.
“We are excited and preparing for a beautiful blooming season!”
The sunflower field is located next to Cedar Point’s Express Hotel located at 1201 Cedar Point Drive. You don’t need to enter the park to visit the field.
Maria’s Sunflower Field of Hope in Avon is not ready just yet, more updates on that field coming soon.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- CVS customers might save money on prescriptions next year — here’s why
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week
- Jamie Foxx speaks about health scare in emotional speech: ‘I couldn’t actually walk’
- Inflation, economy: What GOP presidential candidates say they will do
- Canadian brand to pay for your real maple syrup at American restaurants