SANDUSKY, Ohio (WJW) — The sunflowers are starting to blossom at Maria’s Sunflower Field of Hope out in Sandusky.
Prayers from Maria Children’s Glioma Cancer Foundation shared the update on Facebook along with a photo of a sunflower.
“We are excited and preparing for a beautiful blooming season!”
The sunflower field is located next to Cedar Point’s Express Hotel located at 1201 Cedar Point Drive. You don’t need to enter the park to visit the field.
Maria’s Sunflower Field of Hope in Avon is not ready just yet, more updates on that field coming soon.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Denzel Ward named Cleveland Browns 2021 Man of the Year
- COVID quarantine delays Cleveland police cadet training
- Meadows says Trump’s blood oxygen level was dangerously low when he had COVID-19
- Where’s winter? NOAA outlook shows warm weather coming up in Ohio
- Local missionary seriously injured in Alabama shooting