CLEVELAND (WJW) — Some FOX 8 viewers are sharing waterspout photos with us.
The National Weather Service (NWS) earlier Friday issued a Special Marine Warning. It was set to expire at 11:30 a.m.
The NWS said a shower producing waterspouts was located offshore of Avon Point moving southwest.
If you have a waterspout photo you would like to share, you can click the ‘submit photo’ button, below.
Note: The video, above, was shared with us by FOX 8 viewer Amber Littleton in Bay Village.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES:
- Ohio accepts plan for $300 in federal unemployment aid
- Lebanese PM steps down in wake of Beirut explosion, protests
- Trump denies suggesting his face should be added to Mount Rushmore, but adds ‘it sounds like a good idea to me!’
- Cuyahoga County hires new warden for troubled jail
- Rachael Ray, family safe after house fire