CLEVELAND (WJW) — Supporters of President Donald Trump planned a car parade rally today in Cleveland, which involved rolling through area highways.
The event was scheduled to run from 10 a.m. to noon, and the SkyFOX camera flew high above the action (as seen in the video above). The parade route went in a circle from I-480 West to the Jennings Freeway (I-176), to I-90 East to I-271 South back to I-480.
Participants were asked to decorate their cars for the event, and many did not disappoint, flying large Trump and United States flags from their vehicles.
The rally comes just hours before Trump is expected to announce his nominee for the Supreme Court, filling the spot left by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Trump is also scheduled to debate former Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday in Cleveland, their first sparring match of the year.
Find out more about the event at freeohionow.com.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Police: Florida man stole bulldozer, ran down Biden signs
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday