LAKE COUNTY (WJW) — Kids were able to trick or treat at the same place that the Lake County Captains play baseball Saturday.
From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Lake County first responders hosted a Trunk or Treat event at the Captains’ Classic Park. The event was free and open to all children.
Participants got to experience a DJ, a photo booth and a chance to meet area firefighters and police.
Masks were highly recommended for the event but not required, which meant some people did not wear masks during the event.
Find out more about the event right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Chilly fall temps continue this weekend in Northeast Ohio
- Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris talks to FOX 8 one-on-one during Cleveland campaign stop
- Cleveland man charged with murder after stabbing brother, police report
- Dr. Fauci says ‘maybe we should be mandating’ masks nationally, as COVID-19 cases surge