CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio (WJW) — In the time of coronavirus, annual public events have been hit hard. But the Greek Festival at Saints Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Cleveland Heights is still going on, albeit in a changed capacity.
Today, the Drive-thru Greek Festival runs from noon to 7 p.m. at the church (3352 Mayfield Road). It’s the final day to check out the event, which has been going on all weekend.
Patrons can order a number of Greek treats, including gyros and pastitsio. A walk-up ordering option is also available for those who choose.
Find out more information right here, or call 216-932-3300.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- ‘No need to panic’: White House says things will be back to normal now that Colonial Pipeline is back online
- Woman assaulted with meat at South Euclid Walmart
- WATCH LIVE: CDC to say vaccinated people can ditch masks indoors in many instances
- Gina DeJesus carjacked at gunpoint: I-Team
- Ohio vaccine lottery: Who is eligible for the weekly $1 million, scholarship prizes — and what do they need to do?