PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Florida deputy responded to a noise complaint on Christmas Eve but when he found that an all-girl dance group was behind the noise, he decided to join in on the fun.
Deputy Brissett initiated a dance-off and showed off some moves the Pensacola Prancing Pirouettes were not expecting.
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office shared the video saying, “Deputy Brissett has some moves!” After seeing the video, we can all attest to his amazing dance skills.
Through this post “community” was emphasized where officers are encouraged to positively interact with the people in which they serve — dance battle and all.
- After Chauvin, Minnesota set to prosecute three other officers in Floyd death
- Cleveland police ask for help finding 11-year-old boy
- Chauvin likely to appeal, claiming trial tainted by civil settlement, media coverage
- Family identifies 15-year-old girl killed in east Columbus police shooting
- Winter weather advisory starts at midnight, snow accumulating overnight