CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — From health care to education to economics, a recent study has revealed the worst cities for African American women to live, work and thrive in the United States.
Cleveland is at the top of the list.
Fox 8’s Jennifer Jordan looks at one group of young women jump-starting an aggressive campaign in hopes of wiping out these troubling statistics.
The year 2020 is going to be remembered as a year of drastic change, from the ongoing coronavirus pandemic to rallies and sometimes rioting in the streets protesting racial injustice. With that in mind, we here at Fox 8 News are striving to find uplifting stories of togetherness as part of our Voices of Unity project.
If you know of people or organizations working together to make our world a better place in which to live, send your ideas to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Voices of Unity.”
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Cleveland’s Own Dr. Oz saves man’s life at the airport
- ‘His violations are among the worst’: Man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after poaching spree
- Fleeing driver flips off of ramp in Brunswick
- 10 rockets target base with U.S. troops in Iraq
- Suspect in East Cleveland chase crashes into power pole