AVON, Ohio (WJW) — The sunflowers at Maria’s Field of Hope in Avon are beginning to bloom!
Organizers shared a stunning sunset photo on Saturday giving the community a preview of what they can expect when they visit.
“Pets are welcome as long as they are well behaved and you can clean up after them. There is no admission to enter the field but we do accept donations. Help us bring more targeted, life-saving treatments to children battling glioma brain tumors.”
Maria’s Field of Hope is located at Chester Road and Jaycox Road. It is visible north of Interstate 90, between the Lear-Nagle and SR 83 exits.
There’s also a second location at Cedar Point out in Sandusky.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers for the $1 billion jackpot
- Sexton scores 25, Cavaliers beat Durant-less Nets 125-113
- Ohio funeral homes at breaking point, workers want COVID-19 vaccine
- Saturday bringing colder air, brighter skies to Northeast Ohio
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump