AVON, Ohio (WJW) — The sunflowers at Maria’s Field of Hope in Avon are beginning to bloom!
Organizers shared a stunning sunset photo on Saturday giving the community a preview of what they can expect when they visit.
“Pets are welcome as long as they are well behaved and you can clean up after them. There is no admission to enter the field but we do accept donations. Help us bring more targeted, life-saving treatments to children battling glioma brain tumors.”
Maria’s Field of Hope is located at Chester Road and Jaycox Road. It is visible north of Interstate 90, between the Lear-Nagle and SR 83 exits.
There’s also a second location at Cedar Point out in Sandusky.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Can I change my vote once I’ve cast my ballot in Ohio?
- Ohio Gov. DeWine warns of community spread, asks people to cancel events
- Health panel proposes colon cancer tests start at 45, not 50
- Kenny’s celebrating the ‘Best of Cleveland’
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’