AVON, Ohio (WJW) — The sunflowers at Maria’s Field of Hope in Avon are beginning to bloom!
Organizers shared a stunning sunset photo on Saturday giving the community a preview of what they can expect when they visit.
“Pets are welcome as long as they are well behaved and you can clean up after them. There is no admission to enter the field but we do accept donations. Help us bring more targeted, life-saving treatments to children battling glioma brain tumors.”
Maria’s Field of Hope is located at Chester Road and Jaycox Road. It is visible north of Interstate 90, between the Lear-Nagle and SR 83 exits.
There’s also a second location at Cedar Point out in Sandusky.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Dry conditions concern officials as Ashtabula wildfire continues to burn
- Guardians beat Twins, hope to tie series Sunday
- Infamous 10 Cent Beer Night revisited in the Flats
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing in Las Vegas due to bird
- Man killed, another injured in east side shooting, Cleveland police confirm