OLMSTED TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) — Olmsted Township officers helped remove an unwanted guest from a resident’s home this week.
The person in question was actually an animal, a raccoon to be exact.
The owner called police after she found the little guy snacking on her cat’s food in the bathroom cupboard.
Body camera video shows the officers devising a plan to get it out of the cabinet. The raccoon put up a bit of a fight but was eventually released into the backyard.
You can see how it all unfolded above.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- Man charged in death of 14-year-old Carroll County teen strikes plea deal