Romell Langford Jr. was shot in January 2019 at his home in the 1800 block of Colonnade Road.
His mother, Latisha Powell, previously told FOX 8 he was shot in the head and groin. He was severely injured during the incident.
“I want some answers,” Powell said last year. “I want to know who would go out of the way and put a gun to my son’s head and shoot him at point-blank range.”
Now, police have released footage of individuals they believe may be connected to the case.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 216-623-5518. Anonymous information can be provided via Crimestoppers by calling 216-25-CRIME.
Watch our previous report on this investigation in the video below:
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate