CANTON, Ohio (WJW) – The Canton Fire Department shared a video on Facebook of their crews responding to a fire at a warehouse Tuesday.
The fire broke out at 2206 12th St. NE around 4:30 p.m.
A plume of smoke could be seen hundreds of feet in the air.
According to the Canton Fire Department, people could see the smoke from miles away.
The defensive attack included an unmanned drone to help firefighters find hotspots when visibility was limited.
No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Teacher describes teen shot by Columbus police as a girl with a bright future
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Black ice warning: Multiple cars crash on Northeast Ohio interstates; watch live from SkyFOX
- Need a job? Here’s a list of companies hiring in Northeast Ohio