At the start of the coronavirus pandemic, Verizon transitioned over 90% of its employees to work from home. Now, the wireless company is hiring 950 additional customer service employees who will work from home permanently.
The full-time customer service positions Verizon is hiring require a high school diploma or GED. The company website lists locations across the country.
- One or more years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work split shifts as necessary.
Many of the individual listings require residence in a particular state.
Anyone interested can learn more about the job description and other requirements on Verizon’s website.
Read the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Colorado survivalist camp with bunkers, weapons and guard towers prepared for post-election turmoil
- Cleveland Fire to ‘Sound the Alarm’ for safety
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Akron travel agency that survived the Spanish Flu and the Great Depression looks to overcome coronavirus
- LIVE blog: Battleground blitz in final days of 2020 election