Editor’s Note: Watch the video above for more on a new effort to fight crime in Cleveland.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is looking for Andre Wilson.
The 32-year-old is wanted by the United States Marshal Service and the Drug Enforcement Agency for drug trafficking.
Wilson was last known to live in the 3300 block of E. 126th St. in Cleveland.
There is a reward for information leading to his capture.
If you have information, call 1-866-4WANTED.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- What to expect as Winter Weather Advisory hits Northeast Ohio through Tuesday morning
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Disneyland & Disney World to revamp Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- Report: HBO Max developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus