CHESTER TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW)– A UPS driver died after being hit by a car in Geauga County Thursday evening.
It happened in the area of Mayfield Road and Manchester Trail in Chester Township just before 5 p.m.
Chester Township police said the victim, 28-year-old UPS driver Collin Joseph Boothe, was taken to Hillcrest Hospital, where he died from his injuries.
No charges have been filed against the 61-year-old driver. Chester Township police and the Ohio State Highway Patrol are investigating.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Winds chills in the teens overnight
- Heavy snow damages outdoor seating area at Little Italy restaurant
- Solon tries to provide help during power outages, bitter cold and pandemic
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- City of Cleveland reports 269 more confirmed COVID-19 cases