CHESTER TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW)– A UPS driver died after being hit by a car in Geauga County Thursday evening.
It happened in the area of Mayfield Road and Manchester Trail in Chester Township just before 5 p.m.
Chester Township police said the victim, 28-year-old UPS driver Collin Joseph Boothe, was taken to Hillcrest Hospital, where he died from his injuries.
No charges have been filed against the 61-year-old driver. Chester Township police and the Ohio State Highway Patrol are investigating.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Justice Ginsburg to lie in repose at the Supreme Court & U.S. Capitol
- Cleveland man dies a year and a half after shooting; homicide detectives take over investigation
- Gov. Greg Abbott issues Disaster Declaration for 29 Texas counties ahead of Tropical Storm Beta
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say