CHESTER TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW)– A UPS driver died after being hit by a car in Geauga County Thursday evening.
It happened in the area of Mayfield Road and Manchester Trail in Chester Township just before 5 p.m.
Chester Township police said the victim, 28-year-old UPS driver Collin Joseph Boothe, was taken to Hillcrest Hospital, where he died from his injuries.
No charges have been filed against the 61-year-old driver. Chester Township police and the Ohio State Highway Patrol are investigating.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election