CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – It would be quite a start to the new year to collect on one of the giant jackpots up for grabs.
The MegaMillions jackpot has climbed to $447 million.
That drawing is Tuesday night.
The Powerball jackpot is up to $410 million.
The drawing for that is Wednesday night.
At $857 million, this is the highest combined jackpot total for the multi-state jackpot games in more than two years.
This is the third time that both games have simultaneously had jackpots larger than $400 million.
The odds of matching all five numbers and the Powerball number is 1 in about 293 million, according to the Multi-State Lottery Association. The overall chance of winning any prize is 1 in 24.87.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Cleveland sports talk show host Bruce Drennan announces retirement
- White House announces diplomatic boycott of Beijing Games, as tension with China grows
- Josh Duggar trial: Duggar confessed in 2003 to molesting children, says family friend
- Cleveland Browns star defensive end Bill Glass dead at 86
- Ohio’s last bottle lottery of the year features $300 liquor