CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – It would be quite a start to the new year to collect on one of the giant jackpots up for grabs.
The MegaMillions jackpot has climbed to $447 million.
That drawing is Tuesday night.
The Powerball jackpot is up to $410 million.
The drawing for that is Wednesday night.
At $857 million, this is the highest combined jackpot total for the multi-state jackpot games in more than two years.
This is the third time that both games have simultaneously had jackpots larger than $400 million.
The odds of matching all five numbers and the Powerball number is 1 in about 293 million, according to the Multi-State Lottery Association. The overall chance of winning any prize is 1 in 24.87.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Camping with Kenny at new Lake Metroparks campgrounds
- Man found dead of gunshot wound after crash
- 18-year-old from Largo is the United State’s first women’s taekwondo champion—and she’s just getting started
- First openly transgender Olympians are competing in Tokyo
- EXPLAINER: How the Russians caught the US in gymnastics