TWINSBURG, Ohio (WJW) — An international fashion model is taking her talents to her hometown of Twinsburg today for a photo shoot.
Olivia DePiore, who has Down syndrome and has participated in Fashion Weeks across the globe, is part of a public fashion shoot at Carena Motors (9481 Ravenna Road).
The shoot started at noon and includes photographer Jackie Bertolette behind the camera.
All are welcome to come out for the event, but everyone is asked to keep social distancing protocols in mind.
Late last year, the model spoke with FOX 8 about her job in the spotlight.
“Modeling is so fun, [it] makes me happy, glad,” DePoire said.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Heat advisory goes into effect on Thursday for most of Northeast Ohio
- Twins born with connected skulls successfully separated in 18-hour surgery
- Put-in-Bay testing all employees for coronavirus after uptick in cases
- Group stole $1.1M in unemployment benefits using fake businesses, prisoners’ IDs, California officials say
- Stow restaurant going back to carry-out only to help prevent spread of COVID-19