PAINESVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — Supporters of Donald Trump held a rally in Painesville on Saturday.
Attendees were invited to stand near the corner of Bowhill Road and Route 20 to wave signs and flags. A car parade was scheduled to follow with vehicles cruising around Lake County.
A similar event also took place near BJ’s Brewhouse and Macy’s at Great Lakes Mall.
Supporters of both Trump and Joe Biden are making their presence known here in Northeast Ohio as early voting continues ahead of the election, which is in three days.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say