A semi-truck crashed at State Route 89 and State Route 302 around 4 a.m.
Initially thought to be hauling chickens, it turned out the truck was hauling something else.
It was actually full of Dairy Queen ice cream.
There are no reports of any injuries.
FOX 8’s Patty Harken reported it would take several hours to unload the truck.
Another truck was being brought in to transfer the ice cream.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ramirez, Carrasco star as Indians top Tigers 7-4
- Outlook not improving for beleaguered US movie theaters
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- 10-year-old girl fatally shot while she and another child were playing with a gun, police say
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites two local bars for violating COVID-19 health orders