ASHLAND COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — The Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating after a 61-year-old man was killed in a motorcycle crash.
According to a press release, it happened on State Route 39, just east of Township Road 749 in Green Township around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
Troopers said the man was going westbound when he drove off the right side of the road, struck a guardrail and was ejected from the bike.
He was not wearing a helmet and died at the scene.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Not cooking a bird? Arby’s brings deep-fried turkey to menu
- U.S. Surgeon General takes part in roundtable at University Hospitals to discuss coronavirus pandemic
- More rain expected Friday morning, sunshine returns for Halloween
- Lake County sheriff warns residents to be on alert after series of armed carjackings
- City of Cleveland notified of 41 new cases of COVID-19, one additional death