According to OSHP, the incident occurred at the intersection of State Route 635 and County Road 592 in Liberty Township around 8:20 p.m.
Officials say a 2016 Chevrolet Suburban was traveling eastbound on County Road 592 when the driver failed to stop at the stop sign and struck a 2020 Chevrolet Malibu, heading northbound on State Route 635, in the left front.
The Malibu traveled off the roadway and into a corn field.
The driver of the Malibu, a Michigan man, was injured in the crash. He was transported to Tiffin Mercy Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Suburban, a Findlay woman, and her passenger, a Findlay man, both sustained minor injuries from the crash and were released on scene.
This crash remains under investigation. OSHP says alcohol and/or drugs are not considered to be a factor in the crash.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Columbus police called out for helicopter ‘joyride’
- Basketball courts at Madison Park in Lakewood closed for now after shooting
- ‘PTO break’: Ohio restaurant temporarily closed to give workers chance to get vaccinated
- Harry, William seen chatting together after royal funeral
- Ohio shooting sends 4-year-old girl, woman to hospital