CLEVELAND (WJW)– Fox News anchor Chris Wallace selected the topics for the upcoming presidential debate in Cleveland.
The debate format is six 15-minute segments on the following issues: Trump and Biden records, the Supreme Court, COVID-19, the economy, race and violence in our cities, and the integrity of the election. The list, which was released on Tuesday, is subject to change depending on news developments.
The debate is hosted by Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic. It starts at 9 p.m. and runs for 90 minutes without commercial interruption. Wallace will moderate.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Conditions are right for great fall color when leaves change this season
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Protest for jailed Capitol rioters: Police ready this time
- Browns linebacker Anthony Walker placed on injured reserve
- Mega Millions, Powerball hit big jackpots ahead of weekend drawings