Editor’s note: We previously reported that the child was a girl. The article has been updated.
TOLEDO, Ohio (WJW) — The Cleveland Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $5,000 reward for the safe return of Braylen Noble.
According to the Toledo Police Department, the three-year-old boy was last seen around noon on Friday in the area of Gilbraltar Heights Drive. He is non-verbal.
Anyone with information is urged to call law enforcement at 419-255-1111. Tips can remain anonymous.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- New California law prompted by crash that killed Kobe Bryant
- Week 6 of Friday Night Touchdown: Vote for the game of the week
- Organizers, city leaders focused on safety ahead of Cleveland presidential debate
- Tumbling temps with more rain later in the week