AKRON, Ohio (WJW) – The Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Akron Police Department are investigating the deaths of a 43-year-old man and a female toddler.
Their bodies were found in the driveway of a home in Akron Sunday.
Officers responded to the 400 block of Crouse St. around 10 a.m. after witnesses called police.
The victims were pronounced dead at the scene.
The circumstances surrounding the deaths are under investigation.
The victim’s names are being withheld pending positive identification family notifications.
The Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct autopsies Monday.
If you have any information, call (330)375-2490.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- DC Comics changes Superman’s motto, replaces ‘the American way’
- Rain expected through Sunday morning, as fall-like weather finally arrives
- Teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom, sheriff says
- Famous haunted Car Wash returns to Northeast Ohio this weekend
- Meteorite crashes down on sleeping woman’s bed, missing by inches