AKRON, Ohio (WJW) – The Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Akron Police Department are investigating the deaths of a 43-year-old man and a female toddler.
Their bodies were found in the driveway of a home in Akron Sunday.
Officers responded to the 400 block of Crouse St. around 10 a.m. after witnesses called police.
The victims were pronounced dead at the scene.
The circumstances surrounding the deaths are under investigation.
The victim’s names are being withheld pending positive identification family notifications.
The Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct autopsies Monday.
If you have any information, call (330)375-2490.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election