CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Three more Cleveland Browns players have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
According to a release from the Browns, Jack Conklin, Charley Hughlett and Cody Parkey have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The reserve list category was created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons, according to the Browns.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for COVID-19.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Cleveland police: Shooting victim pushed out of van onto hospital sidewalk
- 12 RTA employees test positive for coronavirus this week
- Hyundai, Kia fined for delaying US engine failure recalls
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump