HOLLYWOOD, Cali. (WJW) –“This Is Us” star Mandy Moore is celebrating some exciting news with her husband, Taylor Goldsmith, who is the lead singer of Dawes.
The actress announced on Instagram they are expecting their first baby.
“Baby Boy Goldsmith coming early 2021,” she wrote in the post, which included some adorable black and white photos of them.
According to People.com, Moore and her husband got married in November of 2018.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Police: Florida man stole bulldozer, ran down Biden signs
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday