PHILADELPHIA (WFLA) – Christmas came early for 10-year-old Sonny Boyd. It’s been a tough year for the fifth grader, but life became a lot sweeter recently thanks to Sonny’s angel, who happens to be named Angel.
Angel Ortero won a coveted PS5 in a raffle at Roman Catholic High School in Philadelphia. The gaming console is incredibly difficult to obtain this holiday season.
However, instead of taking the prize home, Angel decided to bring it to his neighbor, Sonny, whose cancer is now in remission, but is also recovering from a broken leg.
Angel ended up getting a gift back from Sonny’s mother. She insisted he take some money for the PS5 which Angel decided to use to bless more children, buying as many gifts as he could afford to give to those in need.
Related video, below:
Read more FOX8.com headlines, below:
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers