SUMMIT COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – The Summit County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a crash that killed a pedestrian on I-77.
It happened Tuesday around 10:30 p.m.
An 18-year-old driver was headed north on I-77 in Green when he hit a pedestrian who was in the road.
The pedestrian was pronounced dead at the scene.
He has not been identified.
The interstate was closed for several hours.
The driver of the vehicle was not hurt.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Suspect in custody in Struthers shooting that left 4-year-old boy dead
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Akron City Council to honor FOX 8 legend with Dick Goddard Day
- Biggest unknown with Beta is how much rain it will bring
- Autumn Ziemba’s 5-year-old son Simon rings bell today, marking the end of cancer battle