**Take a look at last year’s Black Friday shopping in the video above**
(NEXSTAR) — Black Friday isn’t a day anymore, it’s a season. And this year, retailers seem to have blocked off all of November as a time for deals.
For fans of Target, the month kicked off with a series of high-end electronics. But in this final week, which officially started Sunday, the retailer says toys, kitchen items, electronics and even gaming systems are the priorities.
“We’re taking a completely new approach to Black Friday, giving guests more flexibility and ensuring they can plan ahead for a safe, stress-free shopping experience,” Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said in a recent press release.
The specifics of this week’s deals are spelled out in the company’s digital weekly ad, but here are a few highlights:
- Get a Nintendo Switch bundle with Mario Cart and a three-month online bundle – $299
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones – $175 – Several other headphone deals are also available.
- $10 off a L.O.L. Doll surprise three-pack – $15
- At least $20 off a number of televisions in all price ranges – check prices
- $250 off select iPhones when you switch service to AT&T – check phones
- 40% off LEGO building sets – see the kits
- Up to $55 off select Razor scooters – view deals
- $100 discount on Ninja Kitchen System and 7-Speed Blender – $100
- $100 to $150 discount on robotic vacuums – check prices
Browse the full digital weekly ad for yourself here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- California lifts virus stay-at-home orders, curfew statewide
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Senators to introduce bill to raise Ohio minimum wage