CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Division of Police is investigating a car crash that ended with an SUV in a brick building.
It happened around 12:45 a.m. Monday at Kinsman Rd. and E. 130th.
FOX 8 crews at the scene say an SUV crashed into an RTA bus stop and then hit a restaurant.
The car hit with such force it ended up halfway inside the building.
The restaurant, Shrimp and Fish Boat, suffered a lot of damage.
The Cleveland Fire Department was called in to check the building’s structural integrity.
The driver was taken to the hospital but did not suffer serious injuries.
No one else was hurt.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 27 missing children recovered by US Marshals operation in Virginia
- Photos: Trick or treat event at Edgewater Park raises money for Littlest Heroes Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- No. 3 Ohio State working to defeat No. 18 Penn State, up 21-6 at the half
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- Cleveland Fire to ‘Sound the Alarm’ for safety