Editor’s Note: The video above is about the DOJ monitoring voting in Cuyahoga County.
Those voters will need to vote at The Reach Opportunity Center at Summit Lake.
It’s at 390 W. Crosier St. in Akron.
FirstEnergy reports about 200 power outages Tuesday.
This is the only report FOX 8 has received of a polling location change for all of Northeast Ohio.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Former Browns player Carl Nassib comes out as gay, making NFL history
- Investigators: No evidence of gunshots fired at Wingfoot Lake State Park during numerous parties Saturday
- Manchin puts forth voting rights deal but GOP not budging
- Victims identified in Jackson Township triple homicide, suicide
- Sheriff: Suspect arrested after 42,000 pounds of pistachios stolen