CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Strongsville police worked with the Ohio State Highway Patrol early Tuesday to pursue a vehicle.
The chase came into Cleveland from I-71. Around 1:15 a.m., OSHP used stop sticks to flatten the car’s tires.
The car pulled into a gas station on W. 130th St. and Kirton Ave and hit a pole near the gas pumps.
Several suspects ran away. Strongsville police officers along with Cleveland police searched for the suspects. One person is currently in custody.
Strongsville police found a gun in the vehicle but have not said why they were in pursuit, how many suspects are on the run, or what charges they may face.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Lorain City Schools announce two new COVID-19 cases within district
- Dry day on Wednesday, widespread rain returns Thursday
- Several Highland Heights homes vandalized with paintballs
- Unrest continues in Philadelphia for second night, following deadly police shooting