CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Strongsville police worked with the Ohio State Highway Patrol early Tuesday to pursue a vehicle.
The chase came into Cleveland from I-71. Around 1:15 a.m., OSHP used stop sticks to flatten the car’s tires.
The car pulled into a gas station on W. 130th St. and Kirton Ave and hit a pole near the gas pumps.
Several suspects ran away. Strongsville police officers along with Cleveland police searched for the suspects. One person is currently in custody.
Strongsville police found a gun in the vehicle but have not said why they were in pursuit, how many suspects are on the run, or what charges they may face.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Two Texas police officers fatally shot while responding to a domestic disturbance
- University Hospitals seeing increase in Emergency Room cases for COVID-19 symptoms
- City of Cleveland notified of 73 more confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Florida man sprays hydrogen peroxide all over city streets to help combat COVID-19
- Report: Washington to change team name from Redskins ‘over the next few days’