CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Flannery’s Pub in downtown Cleveland has closed for the winter.
According to a Facebook post, Flannery’s, located on the corner of East 4th Street and Prospect Avenue, temporarily closed Monday.
“Stay safe and healthy Cleveland – we will see you in March 2021,” the post states.
According to the pub’s Facebook page, Flannery’s has been a landmark in Cleveland since 1997.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Indians top Reds 6-3; Shane Bieber sets K record, fans 13
- ‘I love you for now, forever and for always’: Vanessa Bryant pays tribute to Kobe on 20th wedding anniversary
- Police release surveillance video from fatal shooting at Ohio vigil
- Mystery solved: Officials identify object that caused Akron traffic jam
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78