CLEVELAND (WJW)– Tickets for the 2021 St. Jude Dream Home go on sale at 6 a.m. Thursday.
Tickets, which are $100 each, can be purchased on our website or by calling 1-800-834-5786. All proceeds benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Buying a ticket enters you for a chance to win the Cleveland Custom Homes Dream Home, a car from Nick Abraham Auto Mall, a spa from Lighthouse Pools and Spas and a $10,000 shopping spree at Northeast Factory Direct. This year’s Dream Home is in Olmsted Falls and valued at more than $475,000.
To date, FOX 8 News has raised nearly $14 million for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- It costs $2.8 million a day to run St. Jude.
- St. Jude treats 8,600 patients a year.
- Cancer treatments created at St. Jude have helped push childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent in last 50 years.
- St. Jude has more clinical trials for cancer than any other U.S. children’s hospital.
- Families never get a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.