Instead of the traditional ceremony, which was scheduled for May, a special presentation will air on HBO Nov. 7 to honor the inductees.
- Depeche Mode
- The Doobie Brothers
- Whitney Houston
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Notorious B.I.G.
- Ahmet Ertegun Award honorees – Jon Landau and Irving Azoff
The special will feature many big names, including Luke Bryan, Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Bruce Springteen, Ringo Starr and Dave Grohl.
They will speak on how the inductees have impacted their lives and careers.
“We’re honored to come together with this distinguished group of musicians and artists to celebrate our 2020 class of Inductees,” said Joel Peresman, President and CEO of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. “While this year’s program will be different than those of years past, we look forward to recognizing their impact on the industry, their fans and the next generation of artists.”
The Induction will start at 8 p.m. on HBO and can be streamed on HBO Max. The radio simulcast can be heard at the same time on SiriusXM’s Classic Vinyl (channel 26), VOLUME (channel 106), and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Radio (channel 310).
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Widespread rain Wednesday into Thursday
- City of Cleveland reports 194 new coronavirus cases
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?