*See our report above on another man from Euclid who is also missing.*
SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) — Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing man who has dementia and other serious medical conditions.
According to a missing persons report, 73-year-old Cornell Johnson left his home on foot around 12:30 p.m. Friday and never returned. He resides on Eastway Road.
Johnson is 5’11”, 200 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who sees him is encouraged to call 911 or the South Euclid Police Department.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Walmart extending closing time at most stores
- Canada-US border restrictions extended to at least September
- LIVE: President Donald Trump holds afternoon press conference
- Cinemark reopens with new cleaning measures, private watch parties
- John Carroll University delays on-campus living, instruction due to coronavirus pandemic