SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) — South Euclid police have located a missing 77-year-old man who suffers from dementia.
According to the department, John Jackson left his home on Colony Rd. around 4 p.m. and hadn’t been seen since.
Police reported he had been found just a few hours later.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Cavs make trade ahead of NBA Draft tonight: Report
- ‘He was dead’: Man recovers after 20 minutes without heartbeat, oxygen
- Seniors in wheelchairs ripped off at airport
- Raising a stink: Residents in local county want to know why garbage isn’t being picked up on time
- Chardon native gets last-minute call to compete in Tokyo Olympics